vrijdag 15 juli 2011

First matches

So Yesterday I played a couple of matches! 5 total because I didn't had much time unfortunately.
Those matches went HORRIBLE! What can I say, Everything went wrong EVERYTHING!. When I am not playing I think, yeah I should do this and do that to counter this. But when I play I am like. wut?

Anyway my first match was against a Zerg player on Scrap Station, so ZvZ which I hate the most. So I started all right building my pool on 14, gas on 14 and right after pool I build my queen and pack of lings. Right after 100 vespene gas I started to get my Zergling speed. Okay so far, scouted him, not getting supply blocked and got my Roach Warren pretty fast. Then I saw his roach count and I though "Hey a long rush distance so why not trow in an expension  (which he didnt had cause I scouted that with my Overlord). But when he attacked me, I forgot everything. My first attack upgrade was nearly finished and I saw that his roaches had +1 attack already. I couldn't build roaches cause I forgot to build Overlords.
At the end I lost cause I had LOADS of drones where build and a little roach count.

Okay and after that it went worse to worse. Lost to a lower level Terran player (My Macro rocked but I never attacked because I was scared or what?) Anyway I lost to a four gate and my net fall out twice (great)

I promised I would upload my matches but I somehow got problems with the upload site, if it is uploaded I can't find it under my account. www.sc2replayed.com. If any of you know how to fix the problem leave a comment please.


Today I play some more matches and I hope that I can win some, yesterday was just devastating to my manlyhood.

26 opmerkingen:

  1. It's only natural that the first matches don't end up in success. Just keep practicing and you'll get better.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Something similar happened to me at LoL. At first, it was almost imposible to win, but now it's much easier. Knowing to play well doesn't mean you'll play good multiplayer, they are two different worlds

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. We all have those days where uninstall.exe is very appealing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. good job :) I must play SC II too :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I'll have to keep practicing dude

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. When playing a 1v1 (unless it's ZvZ), ALWAYS go for a fast exp, like 14pool 16hatch, as long as you are 100% sure that your opponent isn't going to rush you. Send a drone/overlord (or both) and keep scouting their base

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. you win some and you lose some... well in my case you lose some and you lose some

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I know I do the same thing. It always seems so much better in my mind. Same with when I speak in public.
    +followed

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. My advice to a newer zerg is scout/map control more, and don't be afraid to expand again if they are not pressuring you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Will be getting my copy of SCII soon and I'm hoping I still have some of my skills from SC. And badluck about your game >.>

    I know from experience how even the best of players can have some bad games/days.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I don't play startcaft but i really admire the tactics involved. I watch my mates games sometimes, intense stuff!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. starcraft's cool, keep it up mate, + follow

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Everyone has an off day... happens to me occasionally on battlefield play4free...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. this sounds like a cool game. you should record yourself playing and then post them on here

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Zerg vs Zerg is always hard. It's really confusing when your enemy could use exactly the same tactics as you do. Well played either!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. practice practice practice and you will become better

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Did you know that in korea is national sport? lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Do you guys play any other RTS other than starcraft?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Thanks for the helpful comments :) I'll try to practise more and more.

    @ Orang3
    I know and I love that.

    @ Indiehashtag
    I use to play Red Alert

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. i challenge you to a game of sc2. then we post the replays and ill talk about what i could do to improve and win next time, u talk about what how u won and how much i sucked lol. its pretty awesome how we both have similar blogs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen